It Helps To Build Their Self-Esteem
Self-esteem influences what we think about ourselves and the way we behave. It also relates to motivation and success. When children have a healthy and positive view of themselves, they are more willing to try different activities or new challenges and continue developing their self-esteem.
- Smart is something you become, not something you are.
- All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Don’t go through life grow through life.
- Aim to be better than you were yesterday.
- Choose the challenges.
- Think about what can go right, not what can go wrong.
- Learning can get messy.
- Made a mistake? Try again.
- Just keep walking in your own lane